Sights to See
Our main sightseeing attractions include:
Welcome to Toronto's bustling waterfront. While on one of our sightseeing boat tours you will enjoy close up views of the many attractions and sites to see on the harbour front.
- The Queens Quay Terminal – A beautifully restored terminal warehouse home to high end shopping, restaurants, and waterfront living.
- The Harbourfront Centre – The cultural hub of the waterfront, which hosts several art galleries, workshops, and activities for all ages!
- Enjoy views of the many boats docked along the shore at Toronto's downtown marinas; check out some of the antique tall ships as well!
- See HTO park, Toronto's newest “urban beach”.
- Find out more about our sightseeing tours around Toronto's Waterfront.
The Toronto Islands
Welcome to the Toronto Islands! As you enjoy a sightseeing boat tour with us, take advantage of our island stop half way through the tour to explore the scenic islands and all they have to offer.
- The Toronto Islands are home to acres of Toronto's most scenic park space.
- CentreVille - Take the kids to Centreville, a fun filled amusement park, just steps away from where the tour can drop you off.
- Rent Bikes and Boats - Rent bicycles and explore the extent of the islands on its many bike paths; OR, rent a canoe, paddle boat, or row boat, and explore the islands at a lazy pace amongst its many lagoons.
- Licensed Restaurants - Enjoy a meal at one of three licensed restaurants. OR, bring your own food and find one of the islands many picnic tables.
- Lush Gardens - Walk amongst the stunning colours and lush gardens along the avenue of the Islands.
- Sandy Beaches - Sunbath on the many sandy beaches that stretch along the islands south shore – the beaches have lifeguards and the water is clean, so you can even take a dip!
- Toronto's Oldest Structure - See the islands history, including Toronto's oldest structure, the 200 year old Gibralter's Point light house (watch out, local legend says this light house is haunted!)
- Beautiful Island Homes - Walk amongst the beautiful homes of the Toronto Island communities at Ward's Island and Algonquin island.
- Or just find a spot under a shady tree and relax!
- Find out more about our sightseeing tours around Toronto's Islands.
Enjoy the most breathtaking sightseeing in the city: Toronto from the water! Make sure to bring your camera; you won't want to miss this photo opportunity.
- The CN Tower - At a whopping 553 m (1815 feet), this is the second tallest tower in the world!
- The Rogers Centre - Our major sports stadium, home to the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team, and the Toronto Argonauts football team. This building is famous for its innovative retractable roof.
- The financial towers - The tallest skyscrapers in Toronto's skyline are home to the biggest banks in Canada, including First Canadian place, the tallest skyscraper in Canada at 72 stories.
- Find out more about our sightseeing tours and Toronto's Skyline.
News and Upcoming Events
Winterfest is coming to Toronto's Waterfront!
Come join in the fun, December 18 - 20. Here at Pier 6 there will be a BeaverTails Pastry-eating contest on December 19 and 20th, from 12pm to 3pm.
See the full press release for more details: