Discover the natural beauty of the Toronto Islands
Join us on a 30-minute boat ride as we wind our way through the lagoons of the Toronto Islands aboard the one and only Edison, or "Eddy"! Powered by an electric motor, Eddy cruises silently through the water with zero pollution and zero emissions, for a truly serene and peaceful ride.
- Insightful commentary from your ship's captain, as you explore the island lagoons
- See the church, the petting zoo, and zip under the bridge!
- Close up views of the wildlife sanctuary and yacht clubs
- Breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline
- A peaceful, eco-friendly experience!
Click on the thumbnails for a larger view.
Toronto's Only Electric Tour Boat
The peaceful and eco-friendly way to enjoy and explore the natural spledor of the Toronto Islands!
Daily departures every 30 minutes, noon to 6:00pm.
Electric Boat Tour
|Adult||$11.95 + Tax|
|Children (2-12)||$8.85 + Tax|
|Family (2 Adults, 2 Children)||$39.82 + Tax|
Available for private charter. Contact us for details.
Map of Boarding Location
Across the bridge, beside the fountain, Centre lsland. Get your tickets here! (Click the Map for a larger version).