Interactive Route Map
For a larger view of the map or more information on the different points on the map you can download a printable version of the map.
How to Use Map: Scroll over boat icons to see more information on the tour. Click on the photos to see a larger version.
- Pier 6 Our dock, where the adventure begins! Our dock is conveniently located at Pier 6, in the heart of Toronto's waterfront. Our expert staff will be available to provide only the best in customer service and tourist information.
- The Waterfront Cruising westward the tour gives a close look at the bustling Toronto Harbourfront. See the uniquely restored buildings with shopping, restaurants, art galleries and walking paths, along with a great view of some of Toronto's antique tall ships.
- The Islands As the tour enters the quiet lagoons of the Toronto Islands you will feel as if you've just left the city miles behind. We will weave through the various islands and get a glimpse at historic Hanlan's Point, impressive yacht clubs, and serene wildlife sanctuary. Keep your eyes peeled for the local wildlife!
Here you will have the opportunity to get off and explore the scenic Toronto
Islands and enjoy their many attractions. Stay for just a short visit, or come in the morning and stay all day
– you can catch any of our frequent return trips throughout the day!
* the island stop is only available through June, July, and August, and is subject to weather conditions.
- The Skyline You'll want to have your camera ready! As we leave the islands, you’ll see the best view of Toronto's breathtaking skyline, including the CN Tower and SkyDome. This thrilling experience is one of the highlights of our tour!
- The Portlands During the final part of the tour you can see where the cargo ships still come in to service the industries on the Toronto Port such as Redpath, a fully operational sugar refinery! The area is also quickly changing, as redevelopment will be making this a newly bustling part of Toronto, including playing host to events for the Pan Am Games in 2015.
The best boat tour in town
Our professional and friendly crew will guide you along the way. Your captains will be there to provide you entertaining, insightful, and informative information about everything you see!
To start you will get a close look at Toronto's bustling Western Harbour front. Then across the harbour you will enter the lagoons of the Toronto Islands and get right into the heart of the islands, seeing historic Hanlan's Point, the Island Yacht Club, and the woodlands of the Island Bird and Wildlife Sanctuary (keep your eyes peeled for a variety of local birds and wildlife, including beavers and white tailed deer!). Further into the islands you will see its serene park space as you cruise along Long Pond, a functioning race course at many times throughout the year.
At this point in the summer months we will make a brief stop at our dock on the island where you have the option of getting off and exploring the islands on foot for yourself. If you choose to get off simply come back and hop on any of our tour boats as they stop throughout the day.
If you choose to stay on board, the trip will resume right away, at which point we come back into the harbour and cruise along at the perfect vantage point to take the best picture of Toronto's skyline you can find. You will hear all about Toronto's famous buildings such as the CN tower, the Skydome, and our many skyscrapers. As the boat takes you eastward you will also see Toronto's functional industrial harbour, including a fully functioning sugar refinery. Finally as we head back you will see the eastern shore of Toronto’s waterfront where you will see the City ferry docks and some of the luxurious waterfront condos.
As we come back into our slip, you should have some great photos on your camera, and some great memories of your visit to our city!
Learn more about our Boat Tours »
H = Toronto Harbour Tours Dock
P = Parking
Buy your tickets online and save 20%!
Make sure you check out our luxurious Charter Tours aboard the "New Beginnings"!