Explore Toronto's Harbour Front
This is the best boat tour to provide you entertaining, insightful, and informative information about everything in town. Our professional and friendly crew will be happy to guide you along the way!
|Adult||$25.95 (Online - $20.75)|
|Children||$15.95 (Online - $12.75)|
|Senior/Student||$23.95 (Online - $19.15)|
|Family (2 Adult, 2 Child)||$77.95 (Online - $62.35)|
Or buy online and save 20% off the ticket price!
*Prices do not include applicable taxes
Transportation to the Islands
Looking for transportation to the islands? We can help. With our versatile fleet we can get you quickly to the islands, with our daily shuttle service to the islands during the summer months.
Luxury Charter Services
Learn more about our Private Charters »
Boat Tour Schedule
The most frequent tour departures on the Harbourfront!
|April & May||Departures every hour
11:00 am – 4:00pm
|June, July & August||First departure is at 10:00am.
Departures every 30 minutes from 11:00am to 5:00pm.
Evening Cruises every hour starting June 21
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
|September||Departures every hour
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
|October||Departures every hour
11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Boat Tour Duration
1 hour, fully narrated Inner Harbour and Island Cruise.
*Harbour Cruise is subject to weather and water conditions. Tour departure times and prices are subject to change.
The Best view in Town
- Breath taking views of Canada's most dynamic city…from towering skyscrapers to scenic parklands
- Live narration – an informative insider's glimpse into Toronto’s past and Present
- Half-way stop on the Toronto Islands
*island stop is available through June, July and August when conditions allow
Highlights of the tour include:
- Toronto's bustling harbourfront buildings such as Queen's Quay terminal and the Harbourfront Centre
- The Skydome
- The Toronto Island Airport
- Historic Hanlan's Point
- Bird and Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Toronto Island Parkland, yacht clubs, and marinas
- The CN Tower
- The financial district skyscrapers
- The Eastern Portlands, including the Red Path Sugar Refinery
and much more!